Responsible for Administration, Facilities, Travel, Liaison, Event Management & Public Relations and affairs related to Vendors
• Monitor overall daily tasks ensuring correct building operations and maintenance for good and safe working conditions of all employees
• Liaison with vendors / OEMs for timely procurement of materials; managing large scale movement of stores & ensure optimum inventory control.
• Monitor and manage deployment of technical resources and manpower
• Actively involved in managing the entire logistics operations, ensuring smooth business operations.
• Coordinating, monitoring & supervision of various sites spread over the entire organization
• Statutory Compliance
• Liaison with Labour Dept, Local Administration, Police, and other statutory government bodies
• Managing industrial relations & other environmental issues etc.
• Managing all affairs related to vendors
• Organizing and Managing all Corporate Events & Functions, Health Safety & Environment (HSE), SP Group Activities, etc.
• +4 years of proven experience in similar roles of Multinational companies.
• Communication Skills.
• Organizational Ability.
• Excellent Written and Oral English level.
• Office Coordination.
• Problem-Solving Skills.